Pack kayaking-snorkel trip + one hour jet ski trip + boat trip around virgin north coast beachesNorth coast of Menorca
Three activities pack
Kayaking + snorkeling
We do a trip leaving from Fornells harbour, visiting La Mola cliffs. Then, we do a snorkeling session in the Tirant, in the marine reserve of Menorca. On the returning, we stop at the virgin beach of s'Arenelet for get recovered, swim and have a soft drink before to come back.
Duration: 3,5 hours
Jet ski trip
One hour trip starts in our base in Fornells, visiting La Mola cliffs, Punta Pentinat, Cala Tosqueta, stop at Es Macar de Sa Llosa for have a soft drink and come back.
Duration: 1 hour
Speed boat trip around north coast beaches + snorkeling session in the marine reserve
Excursion aboard a speed boat around the north coast of Menorca, visiting Cavalleria cliffs, Cala Viola, Sa Nitja, stop at Cavalleria beach for have a dip, Cala Mica, Binimel·la beach, stop at Cala Pregonda for have a dip and a soft drink. On the returning, we stop at Illas Bledas (reserve marine) for have a snorkeling session in open sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Activities can be done in the same day or in different days.
- Kayaking trip: Kayak, paddle and life vest Snorkelling gear Drum for personal objects Soft drink Instructor Insurance
- Jet ski trip Life vest Instructor Insurance
- Speed boat trip around the north coast beaches Cap Solar cream Swimming suit Water
What do you need to do the activity?
- Swimming suit
- Solar cream
Dates and times
- Kayaking + snorkelling session, daily departures from 10 am until 1,3 pm and from 3,30 pm until 7 pm.
- Jet ski trip, daily departures from 10 am until 5 pm.
- Speed boat trips, daily departures from 10 am until 13 pm and from 3,30 pm until 6,30 pm.