Pack kayak caves route + snorkelling session and one hour jet ski trip and excursion boat caves + beach + snorkelling sessionNorth coast of Menorca
Three activities pack
Kayak caves route + snorkeling session
Leaving fom Fornells harbour, we visit La Mola cliffs, the cave of Las Imágenes, we do a snorkeling
session inside the cave Del Inglés. Then, we stop at Islote de Tirant (marine reserve) for a second
snorkeling session and we visit the virgin beach of s’Arenelet for a break, a dip and have a drink before
to come back.
Duration: 3 hours
Jet ski trip
One hour trip starts in our base in Fornells, visiting La Mola cliffs, Punta Pentinat, Cala Tosqueta, stop at Es Macar de Sa Llosa for have a soft drink and come back.
Duration: 1 hour
Excursion boat caves + beach + snorkeling session
Adventure type boat excursion, departing from our base in Fornells. Visiting the cliffs of La Mola, the cave
of the English, snorkeling session in the cave of Ses Bruixes, Tosqueta beach with a stop for swimming and
refreshments and on the way back we visit the beach of Cala Pudent.
Discover the most inaccessible places in Menorca
Duration: 3 hours
Activities can be done in the same day or in different days.
- Kayaking trip: Kayak, paddle and life vest Snorkelling gear Drum for personal objects Soft drink Instructor Insurance
- Jet ski trip: Life vest Instructor Insurance
- Boat trip: Cap Solar cream Swimming suit Water Insurance
What do you need to do the activity?
- Swimming suit
- Solar cream
Dates and times
- Kayak caves route + snorkeling session, daily departures from 10 am until 1,3 pm and from 3,30 pm until 6:30 pm.
- Jet ski trip, daily departures from 10 am until 5 pm.
- Boat trips, daily departures from 10 am until 13 pm and from 3,30 pm until 6,30 pm.